We respect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993, and are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
By using www.fundit.co.nz, you consent to:
- Fundit, Veda Advantage Limited or any other credit reporting agency from which we seek a credit report on you, and/or lenders participating in www.fundit.co.nz("lenders") collecting and storing personal information provided by or concerning you and other persons and to use that information solely for the purposes contemplated by www.fundit.co.nz, including seeking verification of information provided by you, carrying out credit checks, seeking bids from lenders, completing any loan arising from acceptance of any lender's bid, seeking feedback in respect of your www.fundit.co.nz experience, for statistical purposes and in connection with the operation or development of www.fundit.co.nz and providing you with information on other products and services provided by Fundit or made available through www.fundit.co.nz;
- the disclosure of personal information about you to lenders and credit reporters for the purposes set out above;
- any credit reporter to which your information is provided:
- holding that information on its systems and using that information to provide its credit reporting services; and
- providing that information to its customers, including us on behalf of the lenders, when they use its credit reporting services.
- the disclosure of personal information about you to the law firm, Sanderson Weir, for the purpose of facilitating the “Switchme” process where you have chosen to participate in this documentation, settlement and mortgage registration service.
Failure to provide information, or the supply of incorrect or incomplete information, may result in your application being rejected and/or your use of www.fundit.co.nz being suspended.
Fundit is not liable for any breach of the Privacy Act 1993 by lenders, Sanderson Weir, Veda Advantage Limited or any credit agency or the use or misuse by lenders, Sanderson Weir, Veda Advantage Limited or any credit reporting agency or any other person to whom your personal information is sent.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fundit Mortgage Digest 11/6/2013: Low 12 Month Fixed Mortgage Rates, Rate Hikes Expected
- Fundit Quarterly Interest Rate Outlook – May 2013
- Fundit Mortgage Digest 16/5/2013: Budget – House Price Risks, Rental WOF, Tax Property Investors
- NZ’s best mortgage tools, calculators and guides
- 5 things even experienced borrowers forget when refinancing