Fundit hopes the information on our website will help you to choose a home loan that suits you. We also encourage you to seek other information and advice.
We've made every effort to ensure our information and calculators are reliable and accurate. However, we don’t make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this site.
We don’t accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise in any way out of the use of any of the information or facilities on this website or obtained through use of this site, or for errors in or omissions from the information or facilities.
Maintaining the privacy of your personal information is important to us. Any personal information that you save in an application form is stored securely and will only be disclosed to a lender whose bid you accept. An anonymous version of your application form will be available to lenders when you run a home loan auction on Fundit.
The material on this website is protected by copyright. No material may be reproduced, displayed, modified, adapted or distributed without the express prior written consent of the copyright holder.
© 2006 Fundit Limited. All rights reserved.
New Zealand Patent Application No. 553348
Recent Blog Posts
- Fundit Mortgage Digest 11/6/2013: Low 12 Month Fixed Mortgage Rates, Rate Hikes Expected
- Fundit Quarterly Interest Rate Outlook – May 2013
- Fundit Mortgage Digest 16/5/2013: Budget – House Price Risks, Rental WOF, Tax Property Investors
- NZ’s best mortgage tools, calculators and guides
- 5 things even experienced borrowers forget when refinancing